Loading supervision is a loading process control when the products are being loaded into the container.
- Check the container condition;
- Verify the products loaded;
- Closely monitor the loading process;
- Verify the quantity;
- Ensure proper handling of the goods and proper stack in the container;
- As soon as the inspection is finished, the container will be sealed with the shipping line seal. And seal number is recorded in the loading report.
Ensure that the intended goods and quantity loaded into the container are in accordance with your purchase order in aspects of reality, completeness and correctness.