An independent damage investigation will provide the proofs for the loss evaluation of the bulk commodity cargo during the transportation, custody transfer and storage to the client.
- Evaluate breakage, stain, shortage, and damage of the importing goods;
- Figure out the reasons causing goods damage;
- Identify the exact damage parts/segments and to assess the extent of damage; Analyze the influence of damage on use, sale, and depreciation rate of the products;
- Assess the expenses in repairing, processing and refitting;
- Provide written proofs as the evidence for claiming for compensation.